Digital Marketing strategist duties and responsibilities
This position will oversee marketing campaigns from their initial ideation to implementation and eventual completion. These social media, email, and online advertising campaigns can include ads, instructional videos, website content, blog posts, and more.
Digital Marketing strategist will also be responsible for finding ways to increase sales, maintain relationships with existing customers, and attract new clients.
A Digital Marketing strategist will ensure that employees follow company policies and regulations and review digital content to ensure it meets the requirements of each campaign, give feedback, and ask for changes when needed.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Completing performance evaluations for employees and contractors
- Research ways to penetrate new markets
- Analyze sales statistics and using them to report on the success of marketing campaigns and products
- Answer questions from workers and making suggestions to improve productivity
- Meet with the marketing coordinator, sales specialists, executives,technology department an others to create sales strategies
- Use software to record sales and monitor employees
- Keep marketing costs below budget
- Choose the most effective places to advertise for each product or service
Digital Marketing Strategist skills and qualifications
MicroHabitat is searching for someone that is proficient with computers and social media, and that can work with a variety of people. We are in search for someone that is also polite, persuasive, professional, and creative.
Skills and Qualifications :
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organization and time management skills
- Understanding of the products or services the company sells and our industry
- Ability to analyze and interpret sales, website, and social media statistics
- Knowledge of search engine optimization, email marketing, lead generation, and other digital marketing methods
- Ability to complete tasks under pressure and resolve disputes between employees
- Ability to keep track of lots of small details
Digital Marketing Manager education and training requirements
For this position we are looking for applicants who have a Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, digital marketing, public relations, communications, or a related field.
Digital Marketing strategists need to keep their knowledge current about new products, services, and industry regulations. They will also need to know which social media sites are most popular with their customers and keep track of any current events that could impact advertising campaigns. For this positions we also ask