$500 Sign-On Bonus offered: $250 received on first paycheck after hire. Additional $250 received after 90 days of successful performance. If employment ends before six months of service is completed, the sign-on bonus must be paid back in full.
At Monfort Companies’ 7-Elevens, we provide a fast paced, family oriented environment with lots of room for growth and promotions. Our team spends the time on developing our employees and helps them reach career goals and milestones.
The assistant manger assists the general manager with the daily operations and assumes GM responsibilities when needed, as well as performs associate duties from running a register, stocking shelves, taking out trash, and cleaning duties.
- Provides prompt, courteous customer service and professionally resolves customer issues
- Prepares and transmits the daily bookkeeping, invoicing, and gasoline data
- Completes daily banking
- Troubleshoots daily close out and shift sales analysis
- Controls merchandise, cash shortages, and other selling expenses
- Assists GM with making weekly schedules
- Attends job-related meetings (may be required to work irregular hours)
- Assists in maintaining proper inventory levels and shift audits
- Assists new applicants with application process
- Performs all duties with minimal supervision
- Distinguish between acceptable and unacceptable employment applications, making recommendation for applicant interviews
- Complete daily store reports and other duties as assigned by the Store Manager.
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- Experience in retail sales preferred
- Posses a valid driver’s license and adequate transportation to/from bank
Other Physical Requirements
- Ability to stand and/or walk for up to 8 hours
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or carry up to 50 pounds (i.e., assisting in stocking/maintaining inventory levels)
- Ability to push/pull with arms up to a force of 20 pounds (i.e., utilizing a hand-truck)
- Ability to bend at waist with some twisting up to one hour of workday
- Team events/Company events
- Mentorship program
- Training and development opportunities
- Flexible schedules
- Weekly Pay
- Monthly and quarterly bonus plan
- Employee Referral plan
- Fun, fast paced, friendly environment
- with the potential of up to $8,000 in bonuses