Server Job Description:
Our restaurant is looking for a waiter/waitress with remarkable hard skills and engaging people skills. The right person for this job should be able to multitask food and beverage orders and deliveries, but not only that. Our restaurant prides itself in providing excellent service, which is why we are looking for a waiter/waitress who will treat our guests with attentiveness, patience, and a positive attitude.
The responsibilities of a waiter/waitress in our restaurant are to greet guests, seat them down, help them with menu recommendations, take and deliver orders (carry trays), and clear tables. All our waiters/waitresses are also responsible for handling cash and credit card transactions.
To help our restaurant provide a pleasurable dining experience, a good waiter/waitress should be able to ensure that our guests are fully satisfied by being friendly, courteous, accommodating, and reliable.
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid time off
- Employee discounts
Responsibilities of a Server:
- Greeting, seating, and escorting guests.
- Providing menu recommendations and additional information.
- Upselling additional products when appropriate.
- Checking ID's to prevent minors from ordering alcoholic beverages.
- Taking orders and delivering food and beverages in a timely fashion.
- Communicating order details to the kitchen staff.
- Delivering checks and collecting bill payments.
- Cleaning and maintaining the appearance of tables and tableware.
- Providing exceptional customer experience.
Server Job Requirements:
- Must have prior experience as a waiter/waitress.
- Must showcase teamwork and communication skills.
- Must be able to handle money transactions responsibly.
- Must be able to multitask and act quickly.
- Must be flexible and ready to work in shifts.
- Must carry at least a high school diploma.