Chuck-A-Rama is looking for people with remarkable and engaging people skills, for our front of house positions. Our restaurant prides itself in providing excellent service, which is why we are looking for a people who will treat our guests with attentiveness, patience, and a positive attitude. The responsibilities of a front house staff members in our restaurants are to greet guests, help them with menu recommendations, maintain food lines, take and deliver drink orders (carry trays), and clear tables, and to help our restaurants provide a pleasurable dining experience, A suitable candidate for the job should also be a team player.
- No experience necessary.
- Must be at least 16 years old
- Good communication skills
- Greeting guests.
- Must be able to multitask and act quickly
- Taking drink orders and delivering them in a timely fashion
- Clearing and bussing tables
- Providing exceptional customer experience.
- Upkeep of our made from scratch food bars
- Be willing to get a food handlers permit
- Walk at a fast pace for an extended time
- Must be available to work at least two Sundays per month
Cash tips paid daily (Servers Only)
Paid time off after 60 days
Our closing times are 8:00 PM on weekdays and 9:00 PM on weekends, so no late closings.
Health and Dental insurance available after 90 days for employees working more than 25 hours a week
Deeply discounted meals while on shift
401k with company match
FOH Positions Available
- Servers- All shifts available cash tips paid daily, and we don't split tips.
- Cashier Starting 9-10 per hr all shifts available
- Line Crew-Starting 11-12 per hr starting, all shifts available