Chuck-A-Rama is looking for people to join our line crew, our line crew's are responsible for maintaining our famous buffet lines, members of the line crew also work at our Carving station to help guests with their selection of carved meats, as well as filling our incredible salad bars. A great candidate for this job is someone who has good people skills, a clean and neat appearance, and likes to work in a fast paced environment.
- No experience necessary.
- Must be at least 16 years old
- Be willing to get a food handlers permit
- Must be available to work at least two Sundays per month
- Good communication skills
- Walk at a fast pace for an extended time
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid time off after 60 days
- Our closing times are 8:00 PM on weekdays and 9:00 PM on weekends, so no late closings.
- Health and Dental insurance available after 90 days
- Deeply discounted meals while on shift
- Employee Discount
- 401k with company match