Chuck-A-Rama has immediate openings for a Full and Part time Pot and Dishwashers. Our environment is fast-paced and fun with a great family feel, we expect you to be able to work as part of a team. Your main duties will include washing dishes (plates and flatware) and stocking them on the line for our guests.
Our goal is to employ a person with good time management and communication skills. You will be working in a kitchen for most of your workday. This means that you will also have to abide by food safety procedures and regulations.
Responsibilities of a Dishwasher:
● Washing and stocking dishes and flatware for guest use
● Help keep the kitchen clean during your shift
● Assist other staff members with tasks when the need arises
● Adhere to food safety procedures and regulations
● Taking out the trash
Pot and Dishwasher Job Requirement
● No experience necessary.
● Must be at least 16 years old
● Be willing to get a food handlers permit
● Must be available to work at least two Sundays per month
● Good communication skills
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid time off after 60 days
- Our closing times are 8:00 PM on weekdays and 9:00 PM on weekends, so no late closings.
- Health and Dental insurance available after 90 days
- Deeply discounted meals while on shift
- Employee Discount
- 401k with company match