Chuck-A-Rama is looking for servers with remarkable and engaging people skills. Our restaurant prides itself in providing excellent service, which is why we are looking for a server who will treat our guests with attentiveness, patience, and a positive attitude. The responsibilities of a server in our restaurant are to greet guests, help them with menu recommendations, take and deliver drink orders (carry trays), and clear tables. To help our restaurants provide a pleasurable dining experience, a good server should be able to ensure that our guests are fully satisfied by being friendly, courteous, accommodating, and reliable. A suitable candidate for the job should also be a team player. At Chuck-A-Rama tips are paid in cash and not split with other team members.
● Greeting guests.
● Must be able to multitask and act quickly..
● Taking drink orders and delivering them in a timely fashion
● Providing exceptional customer experience.
● Upkeep of our made from scratch dessert and topping bar
● Must showcase teamwork and communication skills.
● Clearing and bussing tables
● Must be flexible and ready to work in shifts.
- Must be able to work at least 2 Sundays per month
Cash tips paid daily
Paid time off after 60 days
Our closing times are 8:00 PM on weekdays and 9:00 PM on weekends, so no late closings.
Health and Dental insurance available after 90 days for those working more than 25 hours weekly
Deeply discounted meals while on shift
401k with company match