Chuck-A-Rama is looking for people to join our kitchen staff, our kitchens are fast paced, fun with a great family feel. We are looking for people who can work together, follow instructions and recipes, and help us delight our guests with delicious fresh made from scratch food. A good candidate for this job is a person with attention to detail who can keep the kitchen tidy and clean all while preparing, cooking, and arranging food together with the rest of our kitchen staff. We pride ourselves in our outstanding food, and we expect nothing less from our kitchen staff. You will be working in a kitchen for most of your workday. This means that you will also have to abide by food safety procedures and regulations.
- Must be at least 16 years old.
- No experience necessary.
- Preparing workstations, cooking ingredients, and kitchen equipment for use.
- Must be able to follow recipes and instructions
- Maintaining a sanitized and well-organized kitchen.
- Must be available to work at least two Sundays per month
- Good communication skills
- Willing to get a food handlers permit
- Understand and follow food safety procedures
- Walking on wet floors for an entire shift without placing yourself at greater than normal risk.
- Flexible Schedule
- Paid time off after 60 days
- Our closing times are 8:00 PM on weekdays and 9:00 PM on weekends, so no late closings.
- Health and Dental insurance available after 90 days for employees working more than 25 hours per week
- Deeply discounted meals while on shift
- Employee Discount
- 401k with company match
Cook 12-14 starting. All shifts available
Baker 12-14 starting.
Salad Prep 11-13 starting
Pot/ Dishwasher 10-12. starting all shifts available.