The primary responsibility of a Server Assistant is to reset tables in a speedy, professional and effective manner. Server Assistants are also responsible for the cleanliness of the entire restaurant and its’ perimeters. Server assistants also support servers and service staff with refills, clearing tables and running food.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not strictly limited to the following:
· Clearing all tables following established guidelines.
· Resetting all tables following established guidelines.
· Drying and sorting silverware.
· Assisting bartender with glassware restocking.
· Maintaining dining room appearance as needed.
· Empty trash and sweep if necessary.
· Empty recyclables when necessary during the course of the evening.
· Maintain outdoor patio appearance.
·Run food out to guests