Rooster's Uptown is excited for our Grand Re-opening scheduled for May 27th and are currently looking for great Server Assistants, Bussers, Expos, and Food Runners to be part of our team. Training will begin May 20th. We are located Uptown at 150 N. College St., next to the Spectrum Center.
Closed on Sundays
Insurance available (Medical, Dental, and Life) after 90 days available for full time employees
Employee meal discount
The primary responsibility of a Server Assistant is to reset tables in a speedy, professional and effective manner. Server Assistants are also responsible for the cleanliness of the entire restaurant and its’ perimeters. Server assistants also support servers and service staff with refills, clearing tables and running food.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not strictly limited to the following:
· Clearing all tables following established guidelines.
· Resetting all tables following established guidelines.
· Drying and sorting silverware.
· Assisting bartender with glassware restocking.
· Maintaining dining room appearance as needed.
· Empty trash and sweep if necessary.
· Empty recyclables when necessary during the course of the evening.
· Maintain outdoor patio appearance.
· Run food out to guests