Noble Smoke is looking for a Line Cook who is:
on fire with passion and gratitude
possesses excellent people skills
takes ownership of the role, mission & vision
is trustworthy, always doing what you say you’re going to do
At Noble Smoke, we believe that THE EMPLOYEE is our primary customer!
We live the golden rule
We are committed to healthy & sustainable growth
We honor families
We give generously
We provide restoration
We add value to our team
ALL FULL-TIME, BENEFITS ELIGIBLE EMPLOYEES RECEIVE:
● Medical insurance
● Paid time off
● Parental Leave
● Access to an Employee Assistance Program
● Discounts at all Noble Food & Pursuit establishments
● Employee paid continued education & training opportunities
● Competitive pay
● Access to growth within the industry
Main Responsibilities of a Line Cook:
● Maintaining a sanitized and well-organized kitchen.
● Preparing workstations for cooking.
● Preparing and maintaining kitchen equipment.
● Checking the quality of the ingredients and finished product.
● Preparing cooking ingredients using various techniques.
● Arranging food and ensuring appealing presentation.
● Manage food storage and dates.
The right candidate for this job is a person with attention to detail who can keep the kitchen tidy and clean all while preparing, cooking, and arranging food together with the rest of our kitchen staff. We pride ourselves in our exceptional service, and we expect nothing less from our cooks. The advantage goes to candidates with a diploma from a culinary school.
Are you ready to join a team that rewards you individually, celebrates your team, & pours into your growth and development? Becoming a Line Cook at Noble Smoke might be the perfect fit! We look forward to receiving your application!