WHO ARE WE?
The way healthcare is paid for and delivered in America today is fundamentally flawed, making it cost too much and take too long for most Americans. We pay more for our health care than any other developed country, and yet our healthcare outcomes lag far behind. COVID is a wake up call.
Nomi Health was founded in 2019 as a direct healthcare company with a simple yet bold mission: rewire how we pay for healthcare and how it is delivered in order to create the cost-effective -- and simply effective -- experiences we all deserve as employers, patients and providers.
Our COVID-19 public health programs are a perfect example of a more direct, digital-first health care model at work. Since the start of the pandemic, we have delivered several of the very few “burden-free” testing and vaccination programs in America -- not requiring insurance, a doctor’s note or cost. Our programs have supported millions of Americans with digital scheduling and result delivery and 24-48 hour test result turnaround times, as well as mobile-based programs to take COVID tests and vaccines directly where they are needed most. Our operational know-how means we can deliver these programs to local governments, organizations and employers at among the lowest per unit costs in the country. Today, we are focused on locking arms with governments and organizations on effective COVID response programs that help Americans return to school, work and life.
Having delivered millions of COVID tests and hundreds of thousands of vaccinations to date, Nomi’s journey is just starting in delivering integrated care the way it should be. Our mission won’t rest until we rewire health care infrastructure and deliver the kind of health care experience we all deserve in America.
The system must change, and we’re the ones to do it. Join us on the journey.
WHAT IS A DAY IN THE LIFE?
We are looking for a creative, hardworking, self-motivated person to join our Engineering team as a Project/Scrum Manager. Nomi Health is growing quickly, and we are looking for someone that has demonstrated the ability to manage multiple projects across multiple programs such as Security, Scrum of Scrum, Engineering teams’ dependencies, and across groups initiatives and Product priorities, Quality, and software delivery. We are looking for someone who is tech-savvy as well as personable and comfortable in a customer-facing setting.
OK, HOW ABOUT A FEW SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES?
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Assist in preparing a budget based on the scope of work and resource requirements
- Track project costs in order to meet budgeted costs and delivery times
- Manage Scrum of Scum and teams’ dependencies
- Project Manage our Security Program
- Project Manage our Quality program
- Support for Software delivery and release programs
- Assist in Product/Engineering prioritization
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
WHAT TYPE OF THINGS WILL HELP ME THRIVE IN THIS ROLE?
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, business, or a related field
- 4-8 years of project management and related experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline