Who We Are
The way healthcare is paid for and delivered in America today is fundamentally flawed, making it cost too much and take too long for most Americans. We pay more for our health care than any other developed country, and yet our healthcare outcomes lag far behind. COVID is a wake up call.
Nomi Health was founded in 2019 as a direct healthcare company with a simple yet bold mission: rewire how we pay for healthcare and how it is delivered in order to create the cost-effective -- and simply effective -- experiences we all deserve as employers, patients and providers.
Our COVID-19 public health programs are a perfect example of a more direct, digital-first health care model at work. Since the start of the pandemic, we have delivered several of the very few “burden-free” testing and vaccination programs in America -- not requiring insurance, a doctor’s note or cost. Our programs have supported millions of Americans with digital scheduling and result delivery and 24-48 hour test result turnaround times, as well as mobile-based programs to take COVID tests and vaccines directly where they are needed most. Our operational know-how means we can deliver these programs to local governments, organizations and employers at among the lowest per unit costs in the country. Today, we are focused on locking arms with governments and organizations on effective COVID response programs that help Americans return to school, work and life.
Having delivered millions of COVID tests and hundreds of thousands of vaccinations to date, Nomi’s journey is just starting in delivering integrated care the way it should be. Our mission won’t rest until we rewire health care infrastructure and deliver the kind of health care experience we all deserve in America.
The system must change, and we’re the ones to do it. Join us on the journey.
Operations Field lead is responsible for the success and smooth operation of the sites assigned to him/her. This person must be able to work well under pressure, meet deadlines, and critically think to accomplish tasks.
· Ensure that all site leadership is effectively trained and proficient to operate their sites to highest standard and efficiency. Encourage a strong team environment and troubleshoot and escalate any site issues as necessary.
· Recruits and trains Incident Commanders and Deputy Incident Commanders for Nomi Health Covid19 Vaccination or Testing Sites
· Responsible for site having the right supplies, right staff, right training, and right leadership
· Evaluates and develops Incident Commanders.
· Oversees the daily workflow of State Contract missions.
· Creates and or maintains Standard Operating Procedures for missions.
· Creates and upholds client relationship.
· Identify and report Staffing Requirements.
· Constantly improve site operations and training.
· Maintain Accountability of essential items and equipment.
· Receive staff concerns and escalate to correct levels as necessary
· Perform inspection of operations to maintain standard
· Ensuring that sites are adequately staffed to run smoothly
· Ensuring that sites are supplied with all medical supplies and tech that is needed
· Ensuring that staff which will be working the site are fully trained in the aspects they are performing
· Lead the opening of new sites within scope of operations
Management experience is required
Understands how to unify a group of individuals towards one common goal
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
Excellent sales and customer service skills.
Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education, Licensure and Experience:
High school diploma or equivalent.
At least two years related experience required.
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
Depending on the testing site the job might be performed INSIDE and OUTSIDE; The person will be in constant motion and will have physical activities, such as lifting (0-50 lbs.), bending, reaching and stooping, stand, sit, bend, stoop, crawl, kneel, ascend and descend stairs. Also to reach with arms and hands, and use hands and fingers to feel, handle, and manipulate keyboard keys. The employee is required to talk and hear. Employees might also be required to drive the company vehicle during the working hours - Valid Drivers License.
Travel may be required on company business by car, plane or other transportation.