WHO ARE WE?
The way healthcare is paid for and delivered in America today is fundamentally flawed, making it cost too much and take too long for most Americans. We pay more for our health care than any other developed country, and yet our healthcare outcomes lag far behind. COVID is a wake up call.
Nomi Health was founded in 2019 as a direct healthcare company with a simple yet bold mission: rewire how we pay for healthcare and how it is delivered in order to create the cost-effective -- and simply effective -- experiences we all deserve as employers, patients and providers.
Our COVID-19 public health programs are a perfect example of a more direct, digital-first health care model at work. Since the start of the pandemic, we have delivered several of the very few “burden-free” testing and vaccination programs in America -- not requiring insurance, a doctor’s note or cost. Our programs have supported millions of Americans with digital scheduling and result delivery and 24-48 hour test result turnaround times, as well as mobile-based programs to take COVID tests and vaccines directly where they are needed most. Our operational know-how means we can deliver these programs to local governments, organizations and employers at among the lowest per unit costs in the country. Today, we are focused on locking arms with governments and organizations on effective COVID response programs that help Americans return to school, work and life.
Having delivered millions of COVID tests and hundreds of thousands of vaccinations to date, Nomi’s journey is just starting in delivering integrated care the way it should be. Our mission won’t rest until we rewire health care infrastructure and deliver the kind of health care experience we all deserve in America.
The system must change, and we’re the ones to do it. Join us on the journey.
Reporting to the Head of Payment Operations, the Payments Servicing Lead will establish both the
Servicing and Quality Assurance processes and manage the day-to-day operations within Payments
and Banking Operations. This individual will leverage a systematic approach that is repeatable and
collaborative, resulting in a consistent high-performing team with a direct impact on a successful client
experience and product delivery.
- Implement a Payment Operations Servicing team, including but not limited to leveraging a Case
- Management tool (investigations), billing and invoicing, client escalation.
- Establishing Quality Assurance controls and documentation to ensure quality, compliance, and mitigate risk.
- Research, compiles, and analyzes data to create reports, presentations, and other documents, including, but not limited to operations. Ensures compliance with applicable policies and guidelines.
- Create KPIs that support growth while mitigating risk and maintaining internal and external compliance.
- Ensure operational risks associated with payment flows are properly documented, managed and mitigated.
- Collaborating with our Product and our Technology teams to create ongoing solutions for Payments and Banking solution for Operations.
- Drive the ongoing optimization of the servicing process by leveraging automation
- Plan, manage and report on all aspects of Servicing and processes.
- Create procedures, QA guidelines and training programs to support onboarding, training, and development Operations Associates.
- Coach and develop team to increase job satisfaction, minimize turnover and achieve goals.
- 6+ years experience in treasury, cash management or payments operations
- 3+ years of experience working within an Agile environment working in common tooling (Jira)
- 3+ years of experience in Operations Client Servicing
- 3+ years of experience in Payments Quality Assurance
- Experience with new and emerging payment channels, including RTP
- Proven track record of managing and developing high performing teams
- Extensive payments background with a deep understanding of payments infrastructure
- Experience executing on payment operations strategies with a track record of scaling and optimizing processes through automation
- Highly action oriented, strong organizational skills including critical thinking and problem solving with an attention to detail
- Data-driven decisions and understanding the balance between business, system, and operational requirements