Who We Are
The way healthcare is paid for and delivered in America today is fundamentally flawed, making it cost too much and take too long for most Americans. We pay more for our health care than any other developed country, and yet our healthcare outcomes lag far behind. COVID is a wake-up call.
Nomi Health was founded in 2019 as a direct healthcare company with a simple yet bold mission: rewire how we pay for healthcare and how it is delivered in order to create the cost-effective -- and simply effective -- experiences we all deserve as employers, patients, and providers.
Our COVID-19 public health programs are a perfect example of a more direct, digital-first health care model at work. Since the start of the pandemic, we have delivered several of the very few “burden-free” testing and vaccination programs in America -- not requiring insurance, a doctor’s note, or cost. Our programs have supported millions of Americans with digital scheduling and result delivery and 24-48 hour test result turnaround times, as well as mobile-based programs to take COVID tests and vaccines directly where they are needed most. Our operational know-how means we can deliver these programs to local governments, organizations, and employers at among the lowest per-unit costs in the country. Today, we are focused on locking arms with governments and organizations on effective COVID response programs that help Americans return to school, work and life.
Having delivered millions of COVID tests and hundreds of thousands of vaccinations to date, Nomi’s journey is just starting in delivering integrated care the way it should be. Our mission won’t rest until we rewire health care infrastructure and deliver the kind of health care experience we all deserve in America.
The system must change, and we’re the ones to do it. Join us on the journey.
What Is A Day In The Life?
You will work closely with the entire clinical leadership team to coordinate training, auditing, and organizing efforts, assist with testing and vaccination site planning, revise and distribute clinical materials to site staff, and intake and store all clinical operations documentation, as per HIPAA guidelines and company protocol. This position is primarily remote, after training.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organizes all vaccination and swab site/clinic medical documentation daily
- Communicates with clinical site staff to ensure all medical documents are completed correctly, completely, and are uploaded to HIPAA-compliant drive in a timely manner
- Analyzes clinical information, needs, and deficits to identify areas where there are potential gaps in documentation
- Queries clinical site staff on a concurrent basis. Works with clinical staff to clarify documentation on file
- Assists clinical leadership team with revising and improving clinical documentation processes regularly
- Maintain excellent communication and effective working relationships with team members
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Degree: Associates degree or higher
- RN, LPN, or MA credential (Preferred)
- Experience: Previous experience organizing electronic charting
- Willing to work in a team setting
- Able to comply with company policies and procedures
- Able to electronically chart and file
- Competent in Microsoft Office, Outlook and Airtable
- Able to learn and adapt quickly
- Competitive Pay
- Generous PTO Program
- 401k with company contribution matching
- Full Health, Vision and Dental Benefits Available