WHO ARE WE?
The way healthcare is paid for and delivered in America today is fundamentally flawed, making it cost too much and take too long for most Americans. We pay more for our health care than any other developed country, and yet our healthcare outcomes lag far behind. COVID is a wake up call.
Nomi Health was founded in 2019 as a direct healthcare company with a simple yet bold mission: rewire how we pay for healthcare and how it is delivered in order to create the cost-effective -- and simply effective -- experiences we all deserve as employers, patients and providers.
Our COVID-19 public health programs are a perfect example of a more direct, digital-first health care model at work. Since the start of the pandemic, we have delivered several of the very few “burden-free” testing and vaccination programs in America -- not requiring insurance, a doctor’s note or cost. Our programs have supported millions of Americans with digital scheduling and result delivery and 24-48 hour test result turnaround times, as well as mobile-based programs to take COVID tests and vaccines directly where they are needed most. Our operational know-how means we can deliver these programs to local governments, organizations and employers at among the lowest per unit costs in the country. Today, we are focused on locking arms with governments and organizations on effective COVID response programs that help Americans return to school, work and life.
Having delivered millions of COVID tests and hundreds of thousands of vaccinations to date, Nomi’s journey is just starting in delivering integrated care the way it should be. Our mission won’t rest until we rewire health care infrastructure and deliver the kind of health care experience we all deserve in America.
The system must change, and we’re the ones to do it. Join us on the journey.
WHICH LEADER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT?
WHY IS THIS ROLE CRITICAL?
Due to the challenges of COVID-19, we are helping governments scale to meet the challenges of testing for COVID-19 and the distribution of the COVID-19 vaccine with increased access, quality and efficiency. We are also actively building our financial services and payments business and do work with the banking industry for Nomi Direct. We need an Associate Program Manager to help our team of Program Leaders facilitate statewide distribution of thee COVID-19 immunization and testing in areas as assigned.
WHAT IS A DAY IN THE LIFE?
As an Associate Program Manager you will help plan and implement COVID-19 testing and vaccine programs in assigned states or cities. You will ensure that programs meet the COVID-19 response objectives by improving knowledge and health behaviors through screening, risk reduction interventions and prevention education. Works closely with local governments and related community agencies and leaders countrywide with testing and immunization for COVID-19.
OK, HOW ABOUT A FEW SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES?
- You will monitor timelines and progress of projects to ensure efficient, on-time delivery of work while being able to assess and address any issues or concerns that may impact the success of the project.
- You will regularly and effectively communicate to cross-functional team members about project status.
- Get to flex your organizational skills and structured logical, critical, and creative thinking skills to deliver complex projects
- Be able to dive deep into numbers and process to extract additional value and efficiency
- Have the challenge of successfully delivering large projects with numerous cross-functional stakeholders, dependencies, and aggressive timelines
- Use various project management tools and systems to drive project lifecycles
- Keep meetings minutes, maintain project documentation, and coordinate meetings
- Have the opportunity to help plan and manage large budgets and purchases
- Get to work with vendors and suppliers across numerous projects
- Tackle a wide variety of projects and tasks
WHAT TYPE OF THINGS HELP ME THRIVE IN THIS ROLE?
- 2 years of project management or account management experience.
- BA/BS required or equivalent experience.
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results.
- Ability to prioritize, organize, and execute a successful product delivery.
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience in using project management tools
- A love for planning and scheduling.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, startup environment.
- Adaptable to changing project requirements and business needs.
- Capable of juggling multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficient in G suite + Microsoft Office.