Who We Are
The way healthcare is paid for and delivered in America today is fundamentally flawed, making it cost too much and take too long for most Americans. We pay more for our health care than any other developed country, and yet our healthcare outcomes lag far behind. COVID is a wake up call.
Nomi Health was founded in 2019 as a direct healthcare company with a simple yet bold mission: rewire how we pay for healthcare and how it is delivered in order to create the cost-effective -- and simply effective -- experiences we all deserve as employers, patients and providers.
Our COVID-19 public health programs are a perfect example of a more direct, digital-first health care model at work. Since the start of the pandemic, we have delivered several of the very few “burden-free” testing and vaccination programs in America -- not requiring insurance, a doctor’s note or cost. Our programs have supported millions of Americans with digital scheduling and result delivery and 24-48 hour test result turnaround times, as well as mobile-based programs to take COVID tests and vaccines directly where they are needed most. Our operational know-how means we can deliver these programs to local governments, organizations and employers at among the lowest per unit costs in the country. Today, we are focused on locking arms with governments and organizations on effective COVID response programs that help Americans return to school, work and life.
Having delivered millions of COVID tests and hundreds of thousands of vaccinations to date, Nomi’s journey is just starting in delivering integrated care the way it should be. Our mission won’t rest until we rewire health care infrastructure and deliver the kind of health care experience we all deserve in America.
The system must change, and we’re the ones to do it. Join us on the journey.
What Is A Day In The Life?
We are seeking a motivated and growth-oriented team player to join our team in Miami, FL. As a Level 3 IT Ops Specialist you will be responsible for identifying, researching and resolving complex technical issues. You will work closely with our Technology Leadership team and coordinate efforts on several “high-end” Help Desk initiatives.
- Provide technical support across multiple cross-functional teams
- Manage network, firewall and other troubleshooting activity
- Act as point of contact for IT-related issues
- Coordinate with other teams and/or specialists to provide solutions
- Utilize ticketing system to address and resolve IT related issues
- Other IT Operations duties as needed
- 3+ years in a technology-related function or similar role that involves technical support and/or projects
- Solid understanding of desktop, laptop, network, wireless, IP phone troubleshooting and configuration
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with other teams and departments
- Previous experience with application management
- Ability to touch multiple avenues within IT, such as network gear, firewall setup and troubleshooting connectivity issues
- Ability to self-manage to drive results