Our clinics provide testing and vaccination services, following the established protocols for COVID-19. We are looking for reliable new members to join in our efforts to provide high quality experience to our patients.
You will be hired as an independent contractor (w9) and paid on a weekly basis. The wage is $22 /hr.
No license/certification is required for this role, if selected you will be trained on how to perform your duties. As part of the recruitment process, you will be subject to a background check and must complete a 7-panel drug test.
Clinic Address: 5355 W. Herriman Main Street Herriman, UT 84096
Clinic Hours of Operation: Monday - Sunday 6 AM - 1 PM
Some of your responsibilities will include:*
· Perform testing on patients as established per COVID-19 protocols
· Patient registration
· Verifying data and eligibility
· Provide patients with guidance and answers to their inquiries (within the scope of your responsibilities).
· Help with traffic control (if needed)
· Other related duties as assigned
· Assisting with supplies
Requirements & skills:
· Punctuality and professionalism
· General computer skills, capable of learning custom applications
· Excellent customer service and communication skills
Work environment and physical demands:
· Depending on the testing site the job might be performed indoor and/or outdoor.
· Some motion with physical activities, such as lifting (0 – 50 pounds).
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.