Pet Lodge Pet Resort is searching for a passionate Animal Care Provider to join our Resort Team who meets the following criteria:
• Passion for pet care!
• Customer Service oriented is a plus!
• Seeking coaching, development, performance raises, and advancement in the field of animal care.
*Must have 6 months minimum experience in a boarding, daycare, or veterinary environment*
• Must be able to multitask & work well with team members
• Capable of quality decision making
• Demonstrates professional and courteous presentation with resort team and clients
Work Environment/Physical Demands
• Move throughout the resort for extended periods of time (up to 6-8 hours per day).
• Being able to lift and move 40 lbs.
• Understand and respond to team members’ and guests’ requests in a loud environment
• Bend, stoop, and reach in order to run and load dogs/cats, serve customers, and clean the resort
*Ability to work hours of operation(within 7am-7pm), including mornings, weekends, afternoons and holidays is a MUST*
*Hourly Rate based on prior experience*
*Advancement Opportunities Available*
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands and fingers to handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Equal Employment Opportunity