Pet Lodge Pet Resort is searching for passionate Animal Care Providers of all experience levels to join our Resort Team!
Do any of the following sound like you?
• Passion for pet care
• Customer Service oriented is a plus!
• Seeking coaching, development, performance raises, and advancement in the field of animal care.
• Must be able to multitask & work well with team members
• Capable of quality decision making
• Demonstrates professional and courteous presentation with resort team and clients
Work Environment/Physical Demands
• Move throughout the resort for extended periods of time (up to 6-8 hours per day).
• Being able to lift and move 40 lbs.
• Understand and respond to team members’ and guests’ requests in a loud environment
• Bend, stoop, and reach in order to run and load dogs/cats, serve customers, and clean the resort
*Ability to work shifts within hours of operation(within 7am-7pm)
including mornings, weekends, afternoons & most holidays*
Did we mention Full Time employees receive Full Benefits?
Not to mention the benefit of bringing your pets to work!
If all of this sounds like you, then we hope to see you soon at Pet Lodge Pet Resort!
*Hourly Rate based on prior experience*
*Advancement Opportunities Available*
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands and fingers to handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Equal Employment Opportunity