The Pet Pro Supervisor is a leader and an integral member of the Resort Supervisory team. The Supervisor reports to the PCOS(Pet Care Operations Supervisor). The primary responsibility of this role is to own the pet care experience and ensure our service model is being executed at all times by creating a culture that both WOWS and DELIGHTS the pet and their parent.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Leadership and Planning
- Works cohesively with the General Manager and field leadership team to establish, set and execute goals within their department.
- Projects a professional image to resort team, clients, support center team and supervisors in their Dress/Demeanor/Language.
- Fosters a culture of positivity & flexibility within the resort team.
- Works in tangent with the General Manager to keep employees accountable for their performance, actions and creating a culture of accountability within the resort.
- Works cross-functionally with the Customer Service Supervisor(CSS) to ensure consistency in excellence within the client and pet care journey.
- In partnership with the General Manager and Regional Marketing and Customer Service Supervisor develop and implement all resort operational policies and procedures.
- Performs quality checks and reviews of run cards.
- Educates and ensures compliance of employees on resorts financial policies and procedures, and cleanliness and safety compliance programs and responsibilities.
- Monitors computer systems and works with HelpDesk to resolve technical systems/equipment issues.
- Understands day-to-day duties of each department and position. May be asked to fill in on an emergency basis when needed.
- Responsible for the creation, implementation and execution of all operational processes and procedures (SOP).
- Ability to work flexible hours, including weekends and holidays.
- Leads the new employee training process for all operational roles; analyzes employee competency to graduate employee from training program.
- Aids in building and maintains a team through thoughtful hiring, successful onboarding, training, coaching and termination as required. Uses candor and good judgment in evaluating readiness of internal promotions vs. external hiring. Actively coaches, corrects, mentors, motivates and develop team members.
- Maintains positive employee morale.
MINIMUM 2-3 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN DAYCARE, BOARDING, OR VETERINARY FACILITY
Move throughout the resort for extended periods of time (up to 8-12 hours per day).
Move 50 lbs. for distances of up to 10 feet
Balance and move up to 25 lbs. for distances of up to 50 feet
Understand and respond to team members’ and guests’ requests in a loud environment
Perform basic math and understand finances and cost management
Bend, stoop, and reach in order to run and load dogs/cats, serve customers, and clean the resort
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of the company to afford equal opportunities to all applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability, genetic information or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment.
401K, Medical, Vision, Dental