Bathing Technician – is part of an energetic team that provides bathing services to a variety of furry cats and dogs.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• All aspects of bathing dogs including brushing, de-matting, ear cleaning, nail trimming
• Maintain bathing area including daily cleaning and laundry duties
• Interact with a team of highly skilled conscientious groomers
• Follow instructions and show aptitude to learn and develop skills
• Dependable, flexible, honest, energetic
• Must love dogs and cats
• Pet care knowledge or experience with dogs esp. knowledge of dog breeds
• Ability to be on feet for long periods of time
• Ability to lift over 30 lbs
• Manage time and workflow to accommodate guest’s needs
My Second Home has been a staple of the Middle Tennessee community for over 15 years. Join our award winning staff for a fast paced and rewarding experience. Take a look at some of the benefits you can expect:
- Excellent potential for upward growth. My Second Home rewards strong talent with great opportunities for career growth by hiring internally.
- Free boarding and daycare for employee pets. Its "take your pet to work day", every day!
- Employee discounts on pet food and retail options.
- There is something special about meeting a client's pet as a puppy or kitten, and watching them grow up as they continue to visit our facility. You truly become a part of these animal's lives and it can be unbelievably rewarding.