DO YOU LOVE PETS!!!
Tails Up is a premier pet resort in Castle Rock for pet lodging and doggy daycare. We are looking for dog and cat lovers to join our over night team!
• This is a OVER NIGHT SHIFT 8 PM to 6 AM
• Ensure that each guest is treated with respect and dignity
• Clean up dog poop, urination and any vomit several times throughout you shift
• Maintain a sanitary and healthy environment by following out standards of cleaning and disinfecting rooms
• Monitor guests health by daily charting of eating and elimination habits. Dispose of and clean up and stool and urine.
• Pay specific attention to special handling notes, (Meds Person to Feed, behaviors etc.)
• Immediately alert managers when a guest is ill or exhibiting odd behavior - follow -up by filling out illness form and turning it into opening supervisor.
• Operate washer and dryer to clean pet belongings, towels, etc. Ensure belongings are returned to the appropriate pet.
• Ensure the facility meets or exceeds our expectations with regards to cleanliness and safety. Clean and sanitize all pet enclosures and common areas. Mix and use disinfectants and other chemicals safely as instructed by the supervisor.
• Alert manager when levels of inventory are low in the following areas.
• Pet Foods
• Cleaning products for kenneling and lobby areas
• Help maintain the cleanliness of the property by picking up and disposing of trash or debris. Keep aisles, drains, carts, shelves, sinks, floors, furniture, counters and glass clean, sanitary and free of clutter/debris. Empty and sanitize trash cans and receptacles .
• Alert Manager of any safety or operational issues ie: broken doors, burnt-out lights, not enough salt for snowy areas, etc.
• Consult with other departments.
A Day in the Life: As a Overnight Pet Pro, you are part of a larger team who is focused on the daily pet care of our guests. You'll report to work outside of the business day hours to handle everything from building sanitization/disinfecting to ensuring the safety and well-being of our overnight guests. A night in the life of an Overnight Pet Pro will consist of kennel cleaning, preparation for next days guests, cleaning/sanitization of the overall facility, multiple pet health checks, feeding and administering medicines, adhering to all safety and security policy and procedures and documentation of any feeding, administration of medicine or any eliminations. And let's not forget -- you're going to clean some messes, go home with some fur on you and get lots of sloppy kisses!
All employees can take advantage of free and discounted pet services as well as our 401(k) program with matching funds. Tails Up also offers an excellent benefits program for full-time employees including health and dental insurance, life insurance, vision care, and paid sick and vacation time.
Equal Employment Opportunity
NVA Pet Resorts is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.