A Resort Supervisor (RS) is a leader and an integral member of the Resort management team. The Resort Supervisor reports to the General Manager, and together they provide a smooth and profitable operation by driving revenue and managing costs. The Resort Supervisor must maintain an exceptional level of customer service by developing strong Shift Leads and Team Members while leading and creating a resort culture based on Servant Leadership, high quality guest/pet care, and exceptional customer service for our internal and external customers.
* 401 (k)
* 401 (k) matching
* Employee assistance program
* Health savings account
* Paid time off
* Health, dental, vision, life insurance
• Acts as Manager on Duty / on Call as needed.
• In partnership with the General Manager and Resort Manager, develop and implement all resort operational policies and procedures.
• Provides the direction, leadership and communication necessary to achieve results and operating plan goals for the site.
• Responds to directives in an accurate and timely manner and ensures the same compliance of the resort team. Acts as a champion for change.
• Recognizes and rewards outstanding performance of resort team members
• Demonstrates exceptional leadership behaviors
• Ensures site has adequate shift coverage at all times, while adhering to scheduling and labor guidelines.
• Oversees the recruiting, hiring and training practices to ensure quality of resort staff.
• Coaches, counsels and directs Team Members. Lead the team in the execution of company standards through the NVA Pet Resort values to create an excellent customer experience. Provide performance feedback to Team Members.
• Train and on-board new Team Members and Shift Managers on both front- and back-of-house procedures.
• Assists the General Manager in creating and driving a resort plan that supports the execution of regional and company initiatives to achieve both operational excellence and business results. Follow up consistently to ensure accountability to plans.
• Projects a professional image to resort team, clients, support center team and supervisors through dress code, demeanor and language.
• Move throughout the resort for extended periods (up to 10-12 hours per day).
• Move 50 lbs. for distances of up to 10 feet.
• Balance and move up to 25 lbs. for distances of up to 50 feet.
• Understand and respond to team member and guest’s requests in a loud environment.
• Perform basic math, understand finances, and cost management.
• Bend, stoop, and reach in order to run and load dogs/cats, serve customers, and clean the resort.
• Other duties as assigned.
Equal Employment Opportunity
NVA Pet Resorts is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.