The Barkley Pet Hotel and Day Camp is looking for an experienced Animal Care Expect to join our Day Camp team. We are an upscale boarding and day care pet hotel for dogs and cats. If you’ve got an upbeat, positive personality, professionalism, stamina and great pet-handling skills, we may have a part-time position for you.
Weekends and holidays are required. We offer a competitive salary based on experience, employee incentives, and a fun, fast-paced work environment. If you have a love of animals and are a dedicated, high energy teammate, we may have the perfect job for you.
• Must be able to handle dogs of all sizes and cats.
• Must enjoy working with both people and pets.
• Must have the stamina to walk energetic dogs as well as ensure our pet resort looks inviting and clean.
• Must have a flexible work schedule where you can work during the week, as well as, many weekends and holiday time frames.
• Must be able to follow directions and comply with processes and procedures.
• Must have a keen sense of observation when observing the pets.
• CAN NOT BE ALLERGIC TO DOGS OR CATS.
• Must be able to perform physically demanding tasks; lift up to 50 lbs, stand for long periods.
• Must have computer knowledge/quick learner.
• Excellent customer service skills, professional.
• Organized, detail-oriented, able to multi-task.