- Do you love working in a fast-paced, high-energy environment?
- Have you always been the person that just gets stuff done?
- Are you a hardworking go-getter who's not afraid to get your hands dirty?
Yes?! Then YOU should join our team!
Want a super fast response? Apply directly, here:
WHY WORK HERE?:
Here are some of the perks!
- PPO medical, dental, + vision insurance with 50% company contribution
- 401K retirement savings plan
- 2 weeks of paid time off, to start
- A free, $25 dining allowance every day you work
- A 50% employee discount on food before + after your shifts
- A 20% employee discount on food + drinks anytime you're not working, for you + your whole table
- Monthly gift card rewards for giving recognition to your team (and for getting it, too!)
- Access to company-paid business coaching
- Access to an all-paid leadership book club; grow yourself personally and professionally
- Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, Easter, + your birthday off, automatically
- A generous, never-expires $250 monthly food + drink allowance
WHAT DOES A TYPICAL DAY LOOK LIKE?:
These are the results our Chef-de-Cuisine / Executive Chef will be hired to accomplish:
- Healthy + High-Performing Kitchen Team
- Conversation-Sparking Food Menu
- Super Clean + Organized Kitchen
- Close-to-Ideal Food + Labor Cost
The base salary range for this position is $60,000 - $70,000, depending on relevant experience, with bonus potential based on sales, profitability, and completion of special projects.
This position is full-time and salaried, with a semi-set schedule that allows for flexibility. Days off are scheduled back-to-back. Our Chef-de-Cuisine / Executive Chef will work 5 days, and typically 45-50 hours, per week.
Here are some of our must-haves:
- Must be at least 21 years old
- 5+ years of restaurant kitchen experience
- 2+ years of restaurant kitchen experience, specifically in a leadership role (Executive Chef, Chef-de-Cuisine, or similar)
- Open availability
- The ability to regularly work 50+ hours per week
- Must have a valid driver's license + sole access to a personal vehicle
A BIT ABOUT US:
Wooden Paddle is hybrid restaurant + catering company. Our focus is communal, wood-fired comfort food + artsy cocktails. We don't take ourselves too seriously, but we take our food, drinks, and service extremely seriously.
And we're growing! We're moving our catering headquarters into its very own space in March 2022. We're also opening up a 2nd restaurant in February 2023, and an event venue in late 2024. Opportunities for growth are everywhere here!