Global ad spend on influencer marketing is estimated to hit $5B+ by 2020, and the volume and variety of content needed by brands grows at an ever-increasing rate each year – McDonald’s CMO said they went from creating ~2.5k pieces of marketing content per year to ~5k per year, and that was back in 2016!
Popular Pays is seeking a part-time (with possible offer of full-time employment) Campaign Manager & Support teammate to assist the customer success function execute advertising campaigns with our clients and creator community. This individual will work with designated customer success team members to ensure optimal operational campaign support.
This teammate will report to our Director of Customer Success and will interact with sales, marketing, and product departments.
*please note: this job is entry level*
# Had you been with us in the last 6 months, you would have:
- Supported our CSM team by managing backend campaign responsibilities like brief set-up, & creation, & review, creator recruiting, and data review reporting.
- Fully learned the Popular Pays product and platform and be able to present and discuss internally and with customers.
- Provided a framework for updating internal teammates on campaign progress
- Put together and organize team resources and data input via salesforce
- Managed a campaigns from start to finish
- Partnered with and shadowed implementation team to understand the complete customer journey being able to support as needed
# What We’d Like in a Candidate
- Someone who thrives in a start-up environment.
- You are detail, process, and results oriented, have strong organizational and are an excellent communicator.
- You have a genuine interest in getting to know your teammates and authentic desire to build something worth sharing with them.
More about us:
At Pop Pays, we’re building the operating system for collaborating with creators, to provide our clients the most robust all-in-one software solution for influencer marketing and social content creation.
Our platform connects creators with brands to generate content worth sharing - so shareable in fact, the fruits of these collaborations have been posted to billions of followers online, boosted to millions more via digital ads, repurposed for in-store menu boards, dropped into consumer’s mailboxes as part of direct mail campaigns, and featured amongst the bright lights of Times Square on billboards. A few more of our highlights:
- We recently raised our Series B, with over $12M in funding to date
- Our CEO, Corbett Drummey, was named to Forbes 30 Under 30 for Marketing and Advertising in 2018
- Our company is a member of Facebook and Pinterest’s marketing partner programs
- Pop Pays is a Y Combinator alum – “the world’s most powerful start-up incubator” according to Fast Company
- We have 35 employees and are hoping to add 10+ more by the end of the year.
- Check out our 2018 Sizzle Reel, recapping some of the best content generated by creators on our platform last year – the video itself was put together by one of our creators!
- Top-notch clients who have benefited from the Pop Pays platform include brands like Bose, Revlon, Coca Cola, Samsung, McDonald’s, Walmart, Valvoline, Jim Beam, M&Ms, Corona, Macy’s, and many more.