Popular Pays is a platform where brands can collaborate with creators and influencers to create content for modern channels, reaching people in an authentic, effective, and affordable way.
Pop Pays is a Y Combinator alum – “the world’s most powerful start-up incubator” according to Fast Company – and our top-notch client list includes brands like Google, Coca Cola, Hyatt, General Mills, McDonald’s, Jim Beam, M&Ms, Amazon, Samsung, Corona, and hundreds more.
Our company has raised over $13M in venture capital and is poised for growth, coming off our best sales year ever despite the pandemic and disruptions of 2020. We are the only creator network who is an official creative partner across all of Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter.
- We’re looking to bring on a Revenue Operations Lead who will own and build out our Revenue Operations function, driving growth through operational efficiency across the customer lifecycle
- The Revenue Operations Lead will support and scale our revenue organization, collaborating with leaders and key stakeholders across all GTM departments including sales, customer success, marketing, and partnerships.
- In this role, you will work closely with the finance department, ensuring sales and delivery data plugs into invoicing and rev rec reporting, and helping to identify which efforts within our Revenue Org are worth doubling down on and which we should ditch
Had you been with us in the last 6 months, you would have:
- Overseen and optimized our systems & tools including Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and Groove
- Negotiated with vendors, overseeing and evaluating our current sales tech stack
- Led system trainings & enablement, ensuring all new hires and current employees are up to date on best practices for Salesforce, pitching SaaS, and using a new lead gen tool
- Implemented Salesforce Process Builders and workflow automations, in order to streamline data entry and improve efficiency across our Revenue team
- Created Salesforce reports and dashboards, surfacing KPIs and potential areas of improvement to senior leadership
- Analyzed data using Excel and/or Google Sheets, providing insights into things like seller productivity, margin, and retention
- Onboarded several sales teammates, ensuring they get set up with the basics (laptop, logins, and licenses) and ramp quickly on the specifics (our pitch, our value props, and our differentiators)
- Calculated commissions quarterly and paired with key stakeholders to roll out a new commission plan
We’d Like a Candidate Who:
- Is supremely passionate about Revenue Operations and is excited by the challenge of owning and building out the RevOps function at Pop Pays
- Is a Salesforce pro, adept at dashboard and report building while always keeping an eye out for how to structure our data to get the most out of it (Salesforce Certified Administrator preferred, but not required)
- Is an Excel all-star, who can take a mountain of data and turn it into digestible analysis and actionable insights
- Thrives in a start-up environment, with experience successfully setting up and scaling processes
- Is a problem-solver with a strong aptitude to learn; we don’t just want you to do the work, we want you to ask questions to identify the root problem and create iterative and scalable solutions that solve it at the source
- Is focused on results – we care about outputs more than inputs, and look for teammates who know how to hone in on the highest leverage activities
- Is comfortable writing basic SQL queries and using tools like Looker, Trevor, or similar (preferred, but not required)
- Has a genuine interest in getting to know your teammates and authentic desire to build something worth sharing with them.
Why You Should Work Here:
- Talented teammates + access to the Y-Combinator network.
- Flexible work hours and unlimited PTO
- Commute from your bedroom to your office - 100% remote friendly
- Comprehensive benefits package, including subsidized health care (for you + dependents), life insurance, and 401(k)