The role: As a member of the Enterprise team, you will help source and qualify businesses who could be potential customers of our platform solution for their influencer marketing or content creation work. This a ramp-up role to an Account Executive position, where you can develop a very lucrative sales career. If you are ambitious, eager to grow your sales career, and want to get your foot in the door with a growing company, this position is for you. Required: 6+ months experience as an SDR / BDR hitting quota in a SaaS Mar/Tech company Is familiar with various sales intelligence tools to make their output smarter and more efficient. Has knowledge of best practices for sourcing and qualifying companies, and knows sales basics like objection handling. We're looking for candidates preferably on the West Coast.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Is proficient at email and other electronic outreach (social, etc) as well as has experience getting results with outreach by phone
- Is results-driven, but can complete a large volume of outbound prospecting activity
- Is creative about outreach out to companies and is consultative in his/her approach
- Can ramp up quickly with an understanding of our product, social media and influencer marketing, as well as our competitive landscape
- Is competitive, enjoys interacting with people, and importantly: wants a career in sales
- Is ambitious, motivated by the challenge of identifying new business opportunities, and is driven to exceed company, team, and individual goals
- Is patient, kind, reliable, respectful, and honest
Example tasks & responsibilities: Prospecting new leads via outbound email and phone calls to setup meetings; quickly engaging customers and overcoming objections; disqualifying bad fits. Qualifying inbound leads. Managing existing leads in SalesForce and finding new lists to go after. Taking and implementing feedback and coaching from your leadership team. Meeting monthly sales goals, earning commission, and getting promoted!
Our culture: We expect each other to be good enough to teach, but willing to listen and learn. It’s important to us to: build a great product be intentional about our culture have a diverse team foster community between our creators, brands, and ourselves
Why us? Competitive base salary plus commission. Talented teammates + access to the Y-Combinator network. Generous vacation policy. A paid sabbatical after 5 years. Subsidized health care for you and your dependents (Medical, Dental, Vision, & Life insurance.) and Company 401(k).