Popular Pays is looking for an Associate Customer Success Manager to help support our customer success team in establishing long-lasting and prosperous relationships with our customers. In this role you’ll work with a tenured team of customer success managers, client partners, and creative strategists. The goal of this position is to optimize processes done by our senior customer success managers to allow for more strategic activities.
Popular Pays is the leading platform for agile advertising. Advertising is in a moment of transition and we’re betting that the way that work gets done in the future is a powerful mix of creativity + technology. We’ve built the modern approach to advertising: a global network of creators, a platform to streamline operations, and an expert service team to guide you along the way. The results are that our customers' creative gets to market faster, makes a bigger impact, and we add flexibility into their operations.
Our highlight reel:
- We recently raised our Series B, with over $12M in funding to date
- Our CEO, Corbett Drummey, was named to Forbes 30 Under 30 for Marketing and Advertising in 2018
- Our company is a member of Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, & Twitter’s marketing partner programs
- We’re a Y Combinator alum – “the world’s most powerful start-up incubator”
- We’re a team of 30 and want to make that 40+ by the end of the year.
- We’re a remote first-team with physical hubs in LA, Chicago, & NYC.
- Check out our 2018 Sizzle Reel
- We partner with brands like Bose, Frito Lay, General Mills, PepsiCo, Samsung, RxBar, Hyatt, Jim Beam, eBay, and many more.
- Support our CSM team by managing backend campaign responsibilities like brief set-up & creation, recruiting, and reporting.
- Fully learn the Popular Pays product and platform and be able to present and discuss internally and with customers.
- Provide a framework for updating internal teammates on campaign progress
- Put together and organize team resources and data input via salesforce
- Manage a campaign from start to finish
- Partner with and shadowed implementation team to understand the complete customer journey being able to support as needed
- Execute paid social media campaigns
- Analyze campaign performance and surface key insights to senior CSMs for wrap reports
You'd be a good fit it:
- You’re a self-starter and thrive in situations of uncertainty or constant change.
- You’re super organized, you work hard, and you communicate clearly
- You value human connection & creativity and want more of that goodness in the world
Why You Should Work Here:
- Talented teammates and a strong work culture
- Exposure to the startup space and access to the Y-Combinator network
- A culture that is focused on your outputs and respects work life balance
- A monthly office expense and personal laptop
- Top-notch healthcare options and a 401K