We are looking for passionate technology and investing enthusiasts to join our team. Interns will interact directly with senior team members and will learn how the industry works through firsthand experience.
Furthermore, interns will develop strong analytical skills and deep domain knowledge that will serve them well for the rest of their careers. Previous interns have gone on to work for the world's leading technology companies and investment firms including Google X, Facebook, Jane Street, BlackRock, and Goldman Sachs.
We welcome applications throughout the year, and our internships typically range from 3 to 12 months.
Responsibilities are tailored to the intern's interests and skill set, but will include some or all of the following:
• Review investment opportunities
• Attend meetings and calls with exceptional startup founders
• Conduct market and competitive research
* Deep-dive on specific areas of interest (e.g., AI, computational biology, digital marketplaces, etc.)
• Assist with other firm-related activities as needed
• Currently enrolled at a top-tier university
• Majoring in a STEM-related field of study
• Excellent academic performance (e.g., GPA of 3.5 or higher)
• Outstanding intellectual aptitude
• Disciplined, responsible, and self-motivated
• Diligent, thorough, and attentive to details
• Genuine passion for technology and investing