BOLD. CURIOUS. UNCONVENTIONAL. Sound like you? Good, keep reading.
Are you relentless in the pursuit of excellence? Maybe even a little rebellious (especially when it comes to food)? Do you believe the teamwork is the secret ingredient to achieve greatness? Do you want to be part of a TRIBE of people who stand together, operate with purpose and WIN? If you answered yes, Velvet Taco is the place for you.
Velvet Taco is the temple to the liberated Taco. We are a one-of-a-kind concept that serves premium, made from scratch food created to satisfy all five senses.
As a Manager at Velvet Taco, you work within a management team where everyone assists in overseeing the daily operations of your assigned restaurant. The Manager’s duties include ensuring effective operations, providing the high food quality and cleanliness standards, engaging in team member training and development, reviewing financial information, and seeing to guest satisfaction.
- Excellent base pay + Monthly Achievable Bonus
- Medical, Dental & Vision for you and your Family
- Paid Time Off
- 401K after 1 year (start saving for your future!)
- Growth Opportunities (Commitment to a 50% internal promotion rate)
- Unique, high-energy environment
- Free TACOS!
- Oh, and if you're inclined to get a Velvet Taco tattoo, our CEO will pay for it!
- Legal age (18+ years old)
- 1+ year of food service leadership/management experience
- Alcoholic Beverage Servers Certification (TABC/BASSET)
- Food Handler Management Certificate
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to work in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Understanding of food and equipment safety and sanitation regulations
- Results driven and team oriented
At Velvet Taco, we celebrate individuality! We are an equal opportunity employer and try to select and retain the best Team Members and Managers based on their job-related qualifications regardless of race, color, creed, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or medical condition.