Weekends: Thursday - Saturday 10pm - 4am and 12am - 6am, starting at $20 / hr
Want to work in the ultimate Taco shop assisting our awesomeness Guests and Team Members? Who wouldn’t? We are looking for a dedicated Security Guard who takes pride in the safety and security of every Guest and Team Member. If you are as awesome as our food, thrive in a fast-paced environment, love Tacos, working hard and having fun while doing it, you belong in our TRIBE.
This newly created role will be a key player for our late-night/weekends restaurant operations. Position responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Maintain awareness of undesirable persons on property premises.
- When requested by Team Member assist in identification check before serving alcohol according to state law.
- Defuse guest or Team Member disturbances/altercations in accordance with company policies and procedures, including summoning appropriate authorities if necessary, and documenting incident.
- Escort any unwelcome persons (e.g., trespassers, loiterers) from the restaurant without interrupting the orderly flow of restaurant operation.
- Patrol all areas of the restaurant. Ensured restaurants in locked and secure when leaving with manager.
- Respond to accidents, contact EMS or administer first aid/CPR as required.
- Assist guests/team members during emergency situations.
- Escort any unwelcome persons from the restaurant without interrupting the orderly flow of restaurant operation.
- Escort night Team Members to their form of Transportation.
- Walkout with Closing Manager and be the last one to leave the restaurant.
- Security Guard: 1 year experience (Required)
- Current State of TN Unarmed Security Officer License (Required)
- High School diploma or GED
- Valid Driver's License
- CPR Certified (Preferred)
- Reliable transportation
- Hard working, outgoing, positive and friendly attitude
- Must love Tacos
At Velvet Taco, we celebrate individuality! We are an equal opportunity employer and try to select and retain the best Team Members and Managers based on their job-related qualifications regardless of race, color, creed, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or medical condition.