**NEW LOCATION IN GRANDSCAPE COMING SOON!**
NOW HIRING: Line Cooks / Heart of House - Up to $20 / hr
Stop by our hiring site for an on-the-spot interview!
Mon-Fri, 9am-6pm / Sat 9am-12pm
Homewood Suites by Hilton
3750 Bargain Way
The Colony, TX 75056
BOLD. CURIOUS. UNCONVENTIONAL. Sound like you? Good, keep reading.
Is the kitchen your calling? If so, you just found your best job EVER! At Velvet Taco, we pride ourselves on making food from scratch, which would not be possible without the incredible team working hard in our Heart of House. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, have a passion for food and want to make our Guests weak in the taste buds, you belong in our TRIBE.
• Prepare high quality food items to order with passionate speed
• Portion all products, follow the recipes and always make sure food presentation looks outstanding
• Complete assigned prep list, efficiently run your station during the shift, follow all recipes and stock food as needed
• Prepare a variety of food with different methods of preparation
• Assist in ensuring deliveries are received and stored in a timely manner
• Label food and ensure proper rotation (FIFO)
• Maintain a driven, intense pace with good cleaning habits throughout shift
• Other functions as assigned by management
- Excellent pay + Tip Share
- Flexible Schedule
- Multiple shifts available
- Medical, Dental & Vision for you and your Family
- 401K after 1 year (start saving for your future!)
- Growth Opportunities (Commitment to a 50% internal promotion rate)
- Unique, high-energy environment
- Free TACOS!
- Oh, and if you're inclined to get a Velvet Taco tattoo, our CEO will pay for it!
• Legal age (18+ years old)
• Food Handler Certification
• Hard working and can multi-task
• Works positively in a fast-paced environment
• Kitchen experience in high volume restaurant
At Velvet Taco, we celebrate individuality! We are an equal opportunity employer and try to select and retain the best Team Members and Managers based on their job-related qualifications regardless of race, color, creed, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or medical condition.