Benefits of working with Queen City Home Care:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401k Matched by Employer
- Referral bonus program
- Sign on bonus
- Consistent schedules and hours
- Transportation assistance (if needed)
- Supportive and caring management
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Supplemental Insurance (AFLAC)
- Ongoing training opportunities
- Equal opportunity employer
- Paid CPR class (coming February 2022!)
Our Caregiver positions start at $15 per hour
We are currently offering a sign on bonus for part and full time positions!
$250 sign on bonus for full time employees who take on a schedule for 36 hours per week.
$150 sign on bonus for part time employees who take a schedule for 20 hours per week.
Queen City Home Care is recognized as one of the Top Workplaces in Greater Cincinnati by Enquirer Media from 2015 to 2021, Cincinnati Better Business Bureau Torch Award Winner, Best Workplaces in Ohio, and has received the The Medical Mutual Pillar Award for Community Service. Come join our award winning team of caring, compassionate, and reliable Caregivers!
Our Caregivers are the heart of our company and focus on providing hands-on quality care to the clients of Queen City Home Care. Our Caregivers provide a variety of services based on the plan of care of their clients which includes assisting with activities of daily living such as personal care, exercise, medication reminders, record keeping, meal preparation, laundry, grocery shopping, light housekeeping, companionship, respite care, and more!
Our ideal Caregiver prides themselves on having a true passion for senior care and the clients they help. We provide a very rewarding career with a caring and professional management team to support you throughout your career with Queen City Home Care. All Caregivers will attend monthly training meetings administered by our office to ensure you are providing the highest quality of care and to grow your skill set.
We are currently hiring for part time, full time, day, night, and weekend positions. We have a variety of positions available within Butler, Warren, Hamilton, and Clermont counties. Specific details on what your schedule possibilities are will be discussed in more detail during your interview.
- 18 years of age or older
- Reliable transportation
- Valid driver’s license & clean driving record
- Car Insurance (required if providing transportation services)
- Ability to pass a background check & drug screening
- High school diploma or equivalent
- CPR First Aid Certification
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination
- Proof of Influenza (flu) vaccination
- CNA or STNA Certification preferred but not required
- Active TB test or chest x-ray
Queen City Home Care. is an equal opportunity employer. This means that Queen City Home Care is dedicated to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, military status, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.