We are currently seeking Caregivers for a full time shift in Kenwood, OH with a female client from 8am to 8pm and 9am to 9pm. The ideal Caregivers for these 12 hour shifts would be available to work every other weekend. We have additional weekend hours within the Kenwood area. More detailed information on shifts and requirements will be discussed during your interview
Benefits of working with Queen City Home Care:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401k Matched by Employer
- Referral bonus program
- Sign on bonus
- Consistent schedules and hours
- Transportation assistance (if needed)
- Supportive and caring management
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Supplemental Insurance (AFLAC)
- Ongoing training opportunities
- Equal opportunity employer
- Paid CPR class (coming February 2022!)
Our Caregiver positions start at $15 per hour
We are currently offering a sign on bonus for part and full time positions!
$250 sign on bonus for full time employees who take on a schedule for 36 hours per week.
$150 sign on bonus for part time employees who take a schedule for 20 hours per week.
Queen City Home Care is recognized as one of the Top Workplaces in Greater Cincinnati by Enquirer Media from 2015 to 2021, Cincinnati Better Business Bureau Torch Award Winner, Best Workplaces in Ohio, and has received the The Medical Mutual Pillar Award for Community Service. Come join our award winning team of caring, compassionate, and reliable Caregivers!
Our Caregivers are the heart of our company and focus on providing hands-on quality care to the which includes but is not limited to :
- Assisting with activities of daily living
- Personal care
- Medication reminders,
- Record keeping
- Meal preparation
- Grocery shopping,
- Light housekeeping
- 18 years of age or older
- Reliable transportation
- Valid driver’s license & clean driving record
- Car Insurance (required if providing transportation services)
- Ability to pass a background check & drug screening
- High school diploma or equivalent
- CPR First Aid Certification
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination
- Proof of Influenza (flu) vaccination
- CNA or STNA Certification preferred but not required
- Active TB test or chest x-ray
Queen City Home Care. is an equal opportunity employer. This means that Queen City Home Care is dedicated to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, military status, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.