We have an immediate need for caring, compassionate,and reliable Caregivers and CNA’s! This role offers full time, part time, and day, night, and weekend hours. Our Professional Caregiver positions start at $15 per hour!
Queen City Home Care is recognized as one of the Top Workplaces in Greater Cincinnati by Enquirer Media from 2015 to 2021, Cincinnati Better Business Bureau Torch Award Winner, Best Workplaces in Ohio, and has received the The Medical Mutual Pillar Award for Community Service. Come join our award winning team of caring, compassionate, and reliable Caregivers!
We have positions available in Butler, Warren, Hamilton and Clermont County! We have a variety of shifts available and will work with your schedule to provide you with a consistent schedule with the hours you are looking for. We are currently offering a sign on bonus for both part and full time positions!
Our Caregivers are responsible for providing hands-on quality care to the clients of Queen City Home Care. The Caregiver provides care based on the plan of care for their clients, which includes activities of daily living such as assisting with personal care, exercise and mobility, medication reminders, record keeping, meal preparation, laundry, grocery shopping, escorting or accompanying to appointments, respite care, light housekeeping, companionship, conversation, and much more! Caregivers must be able to work with minimal supervision, accepting personal responsibility for the maintenance of a professional relationship with the client in accordance with Queen City Home Care policies and standards.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401k Matched by Employer
- Referral bonus program
- Sign on bonus
- Consistent schedules and hours
- Transportation assistance (if needed)
- Supportive and caring management
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Supplemental Insurance (AFLAC)
- Ongoing training opportunities
- Equal opportunity employer
- Paid CPR class (coming February 2022!)
- Minimum of 18 years of age
- CNA or STNA Certification
- CPR|First Aid Certification
- Proof of Covid-19 Vaccination
- Proof of Influenza Vaccination
- Reliable Transportation
- One year of Caregiving experience preferred
- Valid Driver’s license and clean driving record
- Car insurance (required if transportation services)
- Pass a background check and drug screening
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Active TB Test or Chest X-Ray
- Additional health screenings may be required
- Successful completion
Queen City Home Care. is an equal opportunity employer. This means that Queen City Home Care is dedicated to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, military status, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.