We need someone who enjoys basic math and accounting skills and someone who can supervise our cash control employees.
A waterpark can get hectic, so a cash control supervisor must have great organizational and communication skills.
The perfect candidate must be intelligent, organized, and highly skilled in processing cash adjustments and maintaining financial accounts.
**This is a seasonal summer position. It will begin towards the end of April and extend until the beginning of September.
Responsibilities of a Cash Control Supervisor:
- Conduct trainings for all employees.
- Keep updated in current park policies and changes.
- Count and balance the vault on a daily basis.
- Prepare cashier tills.
- Reconcile tills with computer reports.
- Print daily reports.
- Buy change/currency from bank.
- Answer customer questions on the online chat.
- Talk to cashiers about over/short reports, work out any discrepancies.
- Enter reconciliation sheets into the computer.
- Track bonuses and incentives for Cash Control employees as well as park cashiers.
• $9.00/hour with a $1/hr potential bonus
Testing: All applicants are subject to random background checks and random drug tests.
- High school diploma
- Some college with a 3.5 or higher GPA preferred
- Basic understanding and experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Computer literate
- Math skills