Main Responsibilities of a Pool Tech:
● Maintaining the Waterpark and keeping all customers safe
● Operating light machinery and equipment
● Checking chemical levels in pools
Pool Tech Job Description:
This is an hourly position at $15-18 (depending on experience) an hour. We are looking for a pool tech who can help us complete a variety of projects in an efficient, effective, and safe manner. They must be able to perform various on-site tasks, and make sure every work site is perfectly safe.
A good job candidate must be able to perform physical tasks, such as loading and unloading of various building materials and tools, and operating light machinery and equipment. They also need to work great in a team, and follow all the instructions and maintenance plans.
* a CPO license is REQUIRED!
Responsibilities of a pool tech Worker:
● Hourly testing of pool water
● Refill chemicals for the pools
● Assembling tools and equipment
● Maintaining pool equipment and motors
● Transporting and operating light machinery
● Backwash pool filters
● Being compliant with all the health and safety regulations
● Following instructions and maintenance plans
● Lending a hand to contractors when necessary
Pool Tech Requirements:
● High school diploma or equivalent is a plus
● Ability to effectively work in a team
● Good communication and problem-solving skills
● Ability to perform physical tasks
● Willingness to learn and get additional training if necessary
An employee season pass is given as well as day passes for your family dependant on hours worked.