Must be 18 yrs or older
SUMMARY: Works in conjunction with the Director of Security to maintain order and safety for all
persons on Property. Directs security staff on a shift basis. In the absence of the Director of Security the
Supervisor may be Tasked with Managing the Security for the property.
- Plans and schedules all security activities for a shift in
- conjunction with or in the absence of the Director of Security.
- Knowledgeable of all duties of the security officers and supervisor.
- Follows and complies with property and park rules and regulations
- The Security Supervisor may be asked to Conduct investigations, to include questioning witnesses /
- victims / Suspects and follow up on any information necessary to complete accurate and precise Security
- Assists Security officers as well as Local Police / Federal officers as requested..
- Assists with medical incidents.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
High School Diploma or GED; Prior Security Experience Preferred but
willing to train enthusiastic people!
Great first step into a career in Security / Law Enforcement Military /Fire - EMS.
Must be trained or willing to be trained and certified in First Aid, AED COVID -19 safety-Report writing
DISCLAIMER: This job posting is intended to describe the general nature of this position. It is not
intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. Employee benefits may
vary by position, length of service and employment status. Splash Summit is an equal opportunity
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status.
Testing: All applicants are subject to random background checks and random drug tests.
EMPLOYEE BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Required Safety and Security equipment
- Passes for every 30 hours of work
- Employee Discounts
- Flexible scheduling
- Bonus plan 1$ PH
- Season passes
- Splash Summit is closed Sundays