Main Responsibilities of a Tube Rental and Parking Employee
● Basic cashiering for Parking and Tube Rental. Additional responsibilities include customer service, stacking tubes, inflating tubes, and patching tubes.
● Handle guest concerns and questions politely and according to park policies.
● Cashiering – ring items up accurately in point of sale system.
Tube Rental and Parking Employee Job Description
We are looking for
Tube Rental and Parking Employees are responsible in making sure that the customers are taken care of when they arrive to the park and for making sure that the tubes are ready to go each day.
Tube Rental and Parking Employees are important for helping answer questions customers may have about the attractions in the park or parking situations.
A perfect candidate that we have in mind must be able to communicate with customers and help provide answers to questions they may have when they arrive to the park and then once they're inside the park.
Responsibilities of a Tube Rental and Parking Employee
● Keep all work areas clean and orderly.
● Attend all training meetings.
● Attend New Employee Orientation and Park Orientation.
● Attend all in-service training meetings.
● Maintain professional appearance and conduct.
● Enforce rules and park policies and procedures.
Tube Rental and Parking Employee Job Requirements
● Excellent people skills; group-oriented.
● Disciplined and responsible; thinks rules are important.
● Self-motivated and proactive.
● Communication skills
● Customer service
● Positive; happy and content.
This is an hourly position at $7.50/hour with a potential $1/hour bonus at the end of the season
- Must be 14 years of age and older
- Cashiering and Customer Service experience is a plus
- Must be willing to work Saturdays and holidays during the summer season. Must also be able to handle fast-paced, sometimes stressful environment and work in the heat and sun when necessary.