The Ice Cream Spinner is responsible for learning and following all recipes and procedures for the production and packaging of our ice cream flavors in an efficient manner.
Reports directly to Kitchen Manager.
● Able to lift 50 pounds
● Able to stand on feet for extended periods of time (4-6 hours)
● Has ServSafe Food Handler’s Card or ability to obtain within 2 weeks of hire
● 1 year experience in professional kitchen
Duties & Responsibilities:
● Prepare all menu items following recipes, and taste all products made
● Learn what all menu items are supposed to look and taste like, and maintain quality.
● Inform manager of any off-tasting, off-looking, or off-smelling products immediately.
● Maintain complete knowledge of correct maintenance and use of equipment; use equipment only as intended, properly and safely.
● Complete daily inventory tasks.
● Alert manager of foreseeable inventory issues.
● Organize ice cream products and practice FIFO
● Maintain proper storage procedures
● Minimize waste
● Ensure cleanliness of kitchen and spin room and practice food safety
● Follow general kitchen health and safety guidelines
● Complies with the kitchen’s policies and procedures
● Communicates effectively with co-workers, management and other departments
● Perform additional duties in absence of manager if needed
● Perform all other duties as assigned
● Paid vacations
● Product discounts and MORE!