Bartenders are an integral part of the Statler French American Bistro and Market. We are looking for enthusiastic bartenders to provide an excellent guest drinking experience. Our bartenders create classic and innovative drinks that exceed the guests’ needs and expectations.
- Greets guests with eye contact and a smile
- Utilizes guests’ name throughout interaction, if known.
- Resolves guest complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction
- Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages for bar and restaurant guests
- Interact with guests, take orders and serve food and drinks
- Assess guests’ needs and preferences and offer recommendations
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails according to SOP
- Plan and present bar menu
- Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
- Maintains a comprehensive knowledge of wine, liquor beer and menu, as well as guest offerings, and accurately answers guest questions regarding all aspects of the restaurant
- Recognizes repeat and VIP customers, and anticipates their needs to provide an excellent guest experience
- Presents menus, and extends congenialities (non-alcohol and alcohol beverages), according to guidelines
- Must have excellent attendance and punctuality
- Uphold the integrity of the Joe Vicari Restaurant Group by demonstrating ethical behaviors
• Restaurant experience is preferred but not required. Tremendous growth potential with multiple locations and management levels. Looking for hard working, dedicated service people with a desire to excel.
• We offer a referral program, a competitive scholarship program, 401(k), and benefits.
• We love to promote from within and take care of our family of employees. Come and join our family of over 1000 Metro-Detroiters. We have a passion for our business and value the people who work for us!