Let Sticky Bird open a few doors for you. Our Sticky Bird location in Farmington is looking for COOKS that are honest, dependable and hard working. If you are looking for a great environment and fun atmosphere Sticky Bird is your place. Apply and get your interview scheduled today. Can't wait to see you at Sticky Bird - 504 N. Station Pkwy, Farmington, UT
HIRING PART TIME
GREAT AFTER SCHOOL JOB
Accurately prepare and cook product to Create Amazing Experiences for our guests
- Prepare a variety of meats, seafood, poultry, vegetables and other food items in broilers, ovens, grills, fryers and a variety of other kitchen equipment according to standardized recipes.
- Assumes 100% responsibility for quality of products served.
- Knows and complies consistently with our standard portion sizes, cooking methods, quality standards and kitchen rules, policies and procedures
- Stocks and maintains sufficient levels of food products at line stations to assure a smooth service period.
- Prepares and portions food products prior to cooking according to standard portion sizes and recipes specifications.
- Maintains a clean and sanitary work station area including tables, shelves, grills, broilers, fryers, saute burners, range and refrigeration equipment.
- Completes food temperature checks before service.
- Prepares item for broiling, grilling, frying, sauteing or other cooking methods by portioning, battering, breading, seasoning and/or marinating.
- Follows proper plate presentation and garnish set up for all dishes.
- Handles, stores and rotates all products properly
- Assists in food prep assignments during off-peak periods as needed.
- Closes the kitchen properly and follows the closing checklist for kitchen stations. Assists others in closing the kitchen.
- Attends all scheduled employee meetings and brings suggestions for improvement.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the Kitchen Manager or manager-on-duty.
- Ability to speak and hear
- Close and distance vision
- Identify and distinguish colors
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively
- Be able to lift, reach, bend, stoop, climb, push and pull items weighing up to 50 pounds
- The position requires manual dexterity; auditory and visual skills and the ability to follow written and oral instructions and procedures
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time
- Collaboration skills
- Customer focus
- Stress management & composure
- May be indoor or outdoor setting depending on location
- Varied weather conditions are expected
- Will work near moving or mechanical parts
- May work near toxic/caustic chemicals and with fumes or airborne particles
- Varying schedule to include evenings, holidays and extended hours as business dictates