Let Sticky Bird open a few doors for you. Our Sticky Bird location in Farmington is looking for RESTAURANT ATTENDANTS that are honest, dependable and hard working. If you are looking for a great environment and fun atmosphere Sticky Bird is your place. Apply and get your interview scheduled today. Can't wait to see you at Sticky Bird - 504 N. Station Pkwy, Farmington, UT
HIRING PART TIME
GREAT AFTER SCHOOL JOB
What you will be doing:
Under the direction of restaurant manager works to provide quality food and beverage service clearing and resetting tables and restocking.
Position Functions / Areas of Responsibility
- Reports to work on time in the proper uniform with a positive happy attitude.
- Obeys all company rules and regulations.
- Prepares Restaurant by completing daily duties before opening and or for closing in order to efficiently support guest service and meet professional expectation.
- Meets all guest needs during the course of their meal in order to achieve a positive dining experience for the customer.
- Ensures standards of appearance and sanitation are maintained on a daily basis.
- Maintains good safety practices of employees and customers throughout the property.
- Takes fast and appropriate action to solve problems, handles customers concerns in a professional manner in order to provide quality guest services.
- Maintains line of communication between customers, restaurant manager, and kitchen staff as needed.
Must have the ability to interact at any time with guests and other employees in a pleasant manner and maintain good working relationships with others and all departments at Sticky Bird.
Education & Experience Requirements
High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
0-6 months of job-specific work experience with demonstrated competence.
Must be at least 16 years of age.
Food Handler Permit (Serve Safe Preferred)
Must be willing to clean restrooms, spills, and all front of the house areas during service.
Maintain cleanliness of all storage areas assigned
Skills & Knowledge
Outgoing personality and happy positive attitude required at all times.
Must demonstrate good interpersonal skills, including excellent customer service, listen and oral communication skills.
Must demonstrate ability to multi-task.
Requires some exercise of judgement within policy guidelines and without supervisory approval.
Additionally requires problem solving and initiation of activities within job description and have a strong understanding of other Sticky Bird operations.
Shifts vary, may be early morning or late evening, weekends, holidays, depending on business levels. Typical hours of operation are 10am-10pm shifts will vary.
Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
Must demonstrate ability to bend, kneel, handle, reach, grasp and perform repetitive motions.
Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
Be a strong team player with incredible positive energy