Workstream is an early, seed stage startup, funded by well known institutional and angel investors (happy to share more privately). We are a small team of ~30 full timers + a few part timers with strong passion to make hiring easier and faster. We hope to find a teammate with the same energy.
We are looking for a passionate and dedicated individual to join our growing team. This person will be a core member of our customer support team, and you will be well positioned to succeed -- the entire company from sales, customer success, product, and engineering are all aligned to make sure our customers are successful!
Check out our company values here! Culture fit is a must have for us, and hopefully these will resonate with you! https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SHaeKG3IUy_1kE0y8FRnM8PPoEdMS0gmNIsSP3dG-3A/edit
The nitty-gritty details
- Company: Workstream
- Website: https://www.workstream.us
- Location: Remote (PST timezone)
- Position: Customer Support Associate
- Position type: Full-time
- Reporting to: Head of Customer Success and Customer Support Lead
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat
- Analyze and report product malfunctions
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Assist in training junior Customer Support Representatives
- Have a long-term vision of working and growing with a Silicon Valley based technology startup and stay with the team for at least 2 to 4 years
- Experience as a Customer Support Specialist or similar CS role of 1 to 3 years.
- Familiarity with our industry is a plus
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize work
- Experience using help desk software and remote support tools
- Fluent in English both verbal and written is a must.
- Phone support experience is a must.
- Background in Project coordination or handling multiple accounts at once.
- Must have a reliable high-speed and stable internet connection.
- Intercom chat experience is a plus.
- Training experience is a plus
Customer Support (90%)
- You are our first line of response when a customer reaches out with any questions. Clients can reach out via emails and Intercom.
- Promptly respond to client questions -- median first response time ~ 1-2 minutes.
- Escalate issues to teammates and engineering team as needed. Have judgment on what is user error, poor training, bugs in product, and feature request.
- Proactively check-in with clients until the issue is resolved.
Customer Success (10%)
- As a Support team, you will help the Success team as much as possible with tasks to get clients set up and make any modifications that clients request. The Success team is at its best when they are constantly talking to clients, communicating, building relationships, and answering questions/helping during calls, so as part of the Support team, you will help with the more specific tasks .
- During downtime, you will help out with improving our help center by writing articles and recording video tutorials.