Workstream is looking for an entrepreneurial, scrappy and passionate sales hire. The account executive will collaborate closely alongside the VP Sales, CEO, and will involve a lot of cold emails, phone calls, hustling, sales demo, prospecting, and will be a highly entrepreneurial role. The position will have a lot of room and opportunity to expand into a sales & business development leader within the team quickly as the team grows.
If you are looking for a relaxed 9-5, please back away slowly. If you are insanely bright, hard-working, humble, and looking to start a sales career on the ground floor of an exciting and fast-growing software-as-a-service (SaaS) business, this is for you.
You will be responsible for prospecting and starting new relations with small and medium sized restaurants in the QSR (Quick Service Restaurant) & Fast Casual space. This means taking creative measures to map out the prospect’s organization chart, identifying key stakeholders, and communicating Workstream’s value offerings to the client’s business needs in an effective and professional manner.
In addition to your full-cycle sales responsibilities, you will work with the CEO and Sales Management team, who will serve as mentors, to develop new leads, identify and develop new complicated sales opportunities and help close business. As a sales associate, you are responsible for forging the expansion of the corporate account base while learning the skills to be a successful business development executive and maximizing your personal earnings.
- Daily cold calling into new potential customers from inbound and outbound sources (30 calls per day)
- Conducting discovery calls with prospects to uncover the initiatives they are working towards and finding opportunities to help impact their business using Workstream.
- Develop relationships with restaurant owners to better hire and serve their customers.
- Confident displaying product demonstration on how other brands are using Workstream.
- Find new ways to engage potential customers using all resources available including, Outreach, marketing, product, etc.
- Keep track of client activity, notes, and next steps clearly in Salesforce.
- Help establish strategic account plans to penetrate target brands such as Chick fil a, Dunkin Donuts, Wingstop, Carl’s Jr., Jack in the Box, and many more.
- Work with growth to better identify sales opportunities based on lead sources, lead lists, etc
How to be successful in this role
We are looking for someone that can grow with our team over time. You have a scrappy, hands-on attitude to hit the ground running.
You will succeed if you have a startup mentality of “getting sh*t done”, and you will grow as the company scales. If you are looking for a relaxed 9-5, please back away slowly. If you are insanely bright, hard working, humble, and looking to build a career on the ground floor of an exciting and fast-growing software-as-a-service (SaaS) business, this is for you.
- 1-2 years in Sales or sales supporting role; preferably with a startup or SaaS company
- Be local to the Salt Lake City area
- Full-time availability
- Hunger to grow within the role and help shape the Sales department at Workstream
- A roll-up-your-sleeves attitude; you dig deep and find answers; you aren't afraid to take action
What we offer
- An opportunity to be an early employee and learn from a high-class sales team;
- Full-time employees are offered comprehensive medical benefits and life insurance;
- A globally-distributed team who deeply cares about each other and shares ideas;
- A believe that productivity is measured by output and not facetime;
- Flexible, schedule with a “use it how you need it” vacation policy - we don’t believe in capping or earning hours. We trust our team to get the job done and rest/recharge as they see fit.
- Help drive the culture of Workstream as we grow!