We are looking for a full-time, dedicated, and passionate individual to join our growing team. This person will be a core member of our customer success team, and will be well positioned to succeed -- the entire company from sales, customer success, product, and engineering are all aligned to make sure our customers are successful!
You will primarily lead new client onboarding for mid/large sized clients which last the first 60 to 90 days. To do this, you will ideally have empathy for people, can explain concepts clearly and concisely both via email and via video calls, are tech savvy and have the ability to ask probing questions. You will be measured on how successful clients get onboarded to Workstream, which is quantified as the activation rate.
Skill Sets and Requirements
- Entrepreneurial, hungry, passionate and tech-savvy
- Be hungry and quick to learn.
- Be a good communicator, both verbal and written. Able to explain concepts clearly and concisely
- Empathetic to customer needs, understand that questions that customers ask
- Have a long-term vision of working and growing with a Silicon Valley based technology startup and stay with the team for at least 2 to 4 years
- Detail oriented. Keeping track of notes is a key to success
- One year experience onboarding new clients for a SaaS company
- [Nice to have] 1 to 2 years of experience in a onboarding, implementation, project management or success role
- [Nice to have] Startup experience of 1 to 3 years
- [Nice to have] Analytics skills a plus
- Check out our company values here! Culture fit is a must have for us, and hopefully these will resonate with you! https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SHaeKG3IUy_1kE0y8FRnM8PPoEdMS0gmNIsSP3dG-3A/edit
- Define and maintain the onboarding program for our mid and large clients
- Help define, track and achieve key performance indicators for the onboarding process
- Owning the implementation process for assigned accounts which include: successful onboarding and training of the software to drive adoption by new clients.
- Setting healthy expectations with clients on deliverables related to their training and going live
- Actively communicating with Account Executives and Customer Success Managers regarding client progress
- Assisting with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- Participating in cross-functional groups to establish enhancements to communications, tools and products
- Lead 3 to 4 kickoff calls daily with new customers, which are 45-min calls to understand client needs, and train new clients on the ins-and-outs of our software.
- Be an expert in Workstream, so you can guide new users and answer their questions.
- Keep track of client activity, notes, and next steps clearly in our success software.
- Conduct training for users. Develop training manuals and processes as needed to ensure users can grasp key ideas and adopt key features.
- Leverage feedback for continuous improvement to the onboarding process
- Learn from your assigned clients to build and maintain templates
- Designing programs, both high and low touch, that are meaningful to our customers and help them realize value from their relationship with Workstream