Willamette Valley Vineyards, a local producer of world-class wines, is searching for a team player and customer-focused individual who wants to be part of our fast-paced retail department. You will learn something new every day while you support the efforts to continue telling the Oregon Wine Story.
The main responsibility of the Concierge is to provide outstanding guest experiences through a warm sense of arrival and a fond farewell to all guests. Leads and directs guests to the appropriate areas in the Tasting Room based on individual preferences and traffic volume.
Willamette Valley Vineyards offers:
Paid time off
Primary Job Responsibilities/Essential Functions
- Greets guests in a warm, professional, and genuinely hospitable manner.
- Guides guests to Tasting Room bar, Tour & Tasting, or other appointments/locations and promptly notifies appropriate staff of their arrival.
- Answers multi-line telephone system, takes accurate messages and transfers telephone calls to the appropriate person in an efficient manner.
- Creates and types correspondence and memorandums in a proper format.
- Works efficiently with all departments of the company to ensure optimal guest service levels are being achieved and maintained.
- When directed, monitors the firstname.lastname@example.org email account and directs emails to the appropriate person.
- Continually enhances own knowledge of WVV’s products, varieties, appellations, markets, customers, competitors, and opportunities.
- Reception: Handles a wide range of administrative and executive support tasks, working independently with little or no supervision. Responsible for relaying incoming telephone calls.
- Weekend availability.
- A valid/current OLCC Server’s Permit and Food Handler’s Card.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Highly-developed organizational and time management skills.
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to use standard CRM, Microsoft Office Suite, POS, and department-specific related software programs.
- Lift 40 pounds.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner.
- Communicate through active listening skills.
- Sit for long periods of time. Work most on-site winery events and Wine Club parties. Most of these events are held over holiday weekends such as Memorial Day and Thanksgiving.
- Communicate through active-listening skills and gather accurate insights into human behavior.
- Multitask, work independently, and as part of a team.
- Work in a fast-paced office environment.
- Work well behind the scenes using discretion and keeping all information confidential.
- Use point-of-sale (POS) systems, Google services, and Microsoft Office Suite.
Willamette Valley Vineyards is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status