At Chick-fil-A Wake Forest and Heritage Village, the Team Member role is more than just a job; it's an opportunity. In addition to working directly for an independent, local Franchise Operator, Team Members gain life experience that goes far beyond serving a great product in a friendly environment. Chick-fil-A is a great opportunity for people of all backgrounds, and no experience is necessary.
- Full-time and Part-time
Our Benefits Include:
- Flexible Scheduling: You have commitments to your family, friends, school or sports teams. We do our best to arrange your work schedule around them.
- Growth Opportunities: We know that you want to do more than just clock in and clock out. We've got more for you. From development paths, personalized training, coaching and feedback, we provide an opportunity for you to gain knowledge and experience that will help you grow.
- Closed Sundays: All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on Sundays so you can have a day off to rest and spend time with family and friends.
- Competitive Pay: Along with a competitive paycheck, you will work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and customer service skills.
- Affordable Health Care: All full-time employees are offered affordable health care.
- Tuition Assistance and Scholarships!: Since 2017, our Chick-fil-A restaurants have given over $425,000 in scholarships and tuition assistance! Anybody who is employed with Chick-fil-A can apply for the Chick-fil-A Leadership Scholarship worth up to $2,500, and there is no minimum amount of time necessary to work in order to apply. It's also renewable up to 4 times!
Team Member Responsibilities:
- Honor and encourage others to follow the vision and values of the restaurant
- Multitask quickly, yet thoroughly
- Be team-oriented, adaptable, dependable, with a strong work ethic
- Work on your feet for several hours at a time
- Communicate effectively with guests and Team Members
- Adhere to Chick-fil-A rules and dress code at all times
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Consistency and reliability
- Cheerful and positive attitude
- Loves serving and helping others
- Customer service oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Able to multi-task
- Works well independently and in a team environment
- Be willing and able to work a flexible schedule
- Have the ability to lift and carry up to 25 lbs on a regular basis
- Have the ability to stand for long periods of time
Our Chick-fil-A® Restaurants are operated by an independent franchised business owner
who makes all their own employment decisions and are responsible for their own
content and policies.